You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a MA or MBA in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- We seek candidates who have completed their first year of MBA program and will be available for full time work by the end of 2019.
- Firm grasp of financial statements and their interrelationships.
- Demonstrated skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite of tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results in a dynamic, cross functional, team oriented environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, influence, teamwork, business partnering and communication skills.
- Accounting and controls experience.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, Folsom; US, California, Santa Clara; US, Texas, Plano;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1242228/2018-Finance-Accounting-Internship-(Graduate)/
• Post ID: 23269947 portland