Assist in preparation, review and filing of quarterly, annual and other SEC filings. Oversee the SEC reporting process to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables. Act as a subject matter expert on XBRL reporting. Oversee the employee benefit plan reporting process to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings, including coordinating gathering of data from throughout the company and reviewing information compiled by staff
- Act as subject matter expert on XBRL reporting
- Assist in preparation, review and filing of current reports with the SEC on Form 8-K
- Assist in preparation, review and filing of debt issuances and other SEC filings
- Oversee the SEC reporting process and delegate appropriately to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables
- Perform issues resolution and identify needed improvements in applying SEC and XBRL reporting requirements, including coordination with parent company
- Ensure the SEC reporting process maintains compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Ensure timely and complete delivery of any documentation required to support the external and internal audits
- Oversee the employee benefit plan reporting process and ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables
- Assist in preparation and review of FERC and other regulatory filings as appropriate
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses
- May select, coach, develop and supervise employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of seven years relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in XBRL reporting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or MBA
- General understanding of FERC Code of Regulations
- Supervisory experience
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 26471207 portland