Are you ready to help Intel achieve its goal of enriching the lives of every person on Earth? More importantly, are you creative, energetic, and want to be part of a dynamic high performing team in the Transportation Solutions Division TSD, part of IOTG AND have some fun? Then read on... The successful candidate will provide administrative support to IOTG TSD / SEG teams in Oregon.
- Creates and sustains systems for confidential information schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events
- Manages complex calendars for managers and/or departments be experienced in both domestic and complex international travel with the travel tools available
- Prepares expense reports using the Concur tool maintains office supplies manages recognition and be an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures.
- Be main resource for office related questions or help, as needed including F2F coordination, booking conference rooms and coordinating activities across IOTG sites.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment as administrative assistant working on scheduling, calendar support, travel booking
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience as administrative assistant.
- Experience working with external customers and vendors
- Be proficient in Microsoft software, i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, Excel and SharePoint.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1358624/Administrative-Assistant/
• Post ID: 23232872 portland