Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support functions for a person, group or unit. May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May compile and analyze data, prepare reports/recommendations for action by supervisor. Administers or coordinates programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operation unit serviced. May serve as administrative liaison within and outside the company regarding issues related to purchasing, human resources or other activities related to business operations.
- Provide administrative support functions for a person, group, or unit.
- Back-up administrative support to the senior vice presidents assistant
- Prepare, distribute, and file reports, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Gather, compose, track, tabulate, and organize information that may be critical or sensitive.
- Assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- Administer or coordinate programs, projects, and processes specific to the operation unit serviced.
- Answer/respond to inquiries/telephone.
- Provide new hires with first day orientation process.
- Process HR paperwork staffing requests, promotion, retirement and termination paperwork.
- Schedule and plan calendars, meetings, and special events.
- Assist with various projects.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reconciliations.
- Gather and process timesheets and supervisor reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years experience in an assistant or a similar role.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels of an organization; ability to work as a member of a team.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers including word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentation applications.
- Ability to apply judgment in determining the criticality of a request and forward to resources as appropriate.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience working in a changing, fast-paced, professional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of company, environmental and safety programs, regulations, and organizational policies, procedures, and practices.
Primary Location: Portland
Department: 00001027 Pacific Power
Personnel Subarea: non-exempt
Hiring Range: 37,900- 47,900
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without an accommodation.
At PacifiCorp, we encourage everyone to work together. We embrace diversity and value the distinct perspectives of all our employees. We strive to cultivate a workplace that connects each employee to the organization and enables all individuals to participate and contribute to their full potential.
It is PacifiCorp's policy to provide and promote equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants in accordance with local, state and federal laws and regulations governing personnel activities. In accordance with federal guidelines, PacifiCorp is committed to a program of affirmative action. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 26293217 portland