Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:07 PM
Posted Date 2 months ago(11/30/2017 4:55 PM)
Job ID: 2017-13485
Area of Interest: EN
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): High School Certificate
Experience (Years): 3
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking an Administrative Project Coordinator for the Portland, Oregon location. Your primary responsibilities will include:
* General office support
* Various accounting duties, including accounts payable processing and insurance certificate requests
* Provide assistance to staff by coordinating travel plans, rental vehicles, etc.
* Coordinate training sessions and office events
* Manage hard copy and electronic filing systems
* Providing project specific support to project managers planning, coordinating, monitoring, scheduling, and assisting with project controls
* Preparation and support on project performance reports
* Assist with project budget tracking, forecasting, invoice preparation, and submission to clients
* Assisting project managers with contract and change management.
* Coordination of project deliverables, including word processing, document formatting and editing to Golder standards, document production and preparing required document reviews.
* Assist with processing project-related invoices and forms; maintain project work spaces on Golders web-based project sharing sites (SharePoint sites); assist with project filing (hardcopy) and internal file audits.
Assist with preparation of subcontracts, project setups, health and safety plans and other project related documentation
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
* A minimum of three years of prior relevant experience is required. A High School diploma or GED is required; an Associates degree or greater education is desired.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to include Office 365, and have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Must have experience using Office templates and document formatting using standard and custom style sheets.
* Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and overall good judgment. Strong time management and prioritization skills are required.
* Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable.
* A problem-solver with the ability to identify and implement alternative solutions.
* Good communication skills (verbal, listening, and writing).
* Ability to interface with clients, peers, and technical professionals (scientists, engineers and technicians) on all levels, as well as Golder offices across the globe.
* Experience producing and editing a variety of complex documents and correspondence.
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
* Possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, exhibit discretion, diplomacy and tact.
* Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, and work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
* Candidates with strong Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.) preferred.
* Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics, MS Project, and SharePoint sites is an advantage.
* Prior accounting experience including accounts payable and receivable.
* Previous experience with a consulting, engineering, or construction firm is an advantage.
Golder Associates Statement
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 26446067 portland