About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 783668
Apex Systems is supporting a national technology client in bringing on 2 Recruiting Coordinators for an influx in business this year. Our client is looking for very dependable candidates who can join on a contract basis (with potential to hire) to take charge of their hiring events in the local area.
If interested, please reach out to Emily Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day Duties of Recruiting Coordinator:
- Conduct hiring events to onboard new associates so we can build a ready pool to support weekly station labor orders.
- Speak to large groups of associates to walk through the new hire events to prepare to start.
- Communicate to the associates on the specifics of the position at the stations.
- Help associate to complete the drug test process.
- Process I9s
- Answer associate questions/inquiry during the process.
- Process and hire new associates to selected labor orders using sales force.
- Call associates to confirm day one dates.
- Send wrap up event notes to internal team
Required Skills of Recruiting Coordinator:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Clear/Professional communication skills
- Computer literate
- 2-3 years of working experience in an office setting
- MUST be dependable. Cannot afford to have someone no show to an event.
- Can do attitude
Preferred Skills of Recruiting Coordinator:
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills a plus
Additional Details of Recruiting Coordinator:
- May include Saturday events
- 40hr week
- If successful and interested, will be considered for FTE roles in 2018
• Post ID: 23048067 portland