Job Function: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Required Travel: 10-25%
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist acts as a Business Partner within the Customer Service division at ASML by embedding HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support with the objective of adding value to the business.
Today ASML equipment is used by the most renowned semiconductor manufacturers in the world. One of our keys to success is that we never stop changing – never stop pushing ourselves to achieve more. ASML’s story is one of individuals achieving greatness together. Are you ready for a challenge?
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training & facilitation, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, project management and employment law compliance.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will develop a consultative role in partnership with supervisors within the Hillsboro Customer Service division.
- Contribute directly to strategic business decisions including workforce planning.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business initiatives into HR strategic and operational plans and successfully implement.
- Facilitate employee and leadership development course work.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Conduct employee relations investigations.
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company guidelines.
- Partner with HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs.
- Collaborate with HR team to provide excellent service to client group in Hillsboro.
- Serve as back support to the HR Generalist by facilitating new hire orientations and the onboarding of new hires.
- 15% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Sociology, Psychology, or related degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years professional Human Resources experience required.
- Extensive experience with Oregon labor law required.
- PHR preferred, not required.
Contact Person: Sarah Sunderland
Email Address: Sarah.Sunderland@asml.com
• Post ID: 26998657 portland