Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:45 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
4322 SW Hamilton Terrace - A Portland, OR
Stunning Views of Mt. Hood and Willamette River Minutes Away From OHSU
$2695 per month
1528 sq. ft.
Enjoy stunning 180 degree views of Mt Hood and the Williamette River from this bright & airy craftsman bungalow home, located just a few minutes walk from OHSU, the VA hospital, and transit options.
360 degree walk through here!: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=VZvN72G2kMt
The expansive open main level with living, dining, and kitchen areas with hardwood floors & fireplace provide modern living at its finest, along with a powder room. Upstairs are three bedrooms and an updated full bath. A recently rebuilt deck (partially covered) runs the full length of the house in back, providing ample space for outdoor entertaining and soaking up the serene views of Mt Hood and beyond.
A modern kitchen, central heating & air conditioning, lots of storage, and a detached garage mean easy, comfortable living. The large back yard with trees, grass, and flowers is great for relaxing or entertaining.
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath (approx 2000 square feet)
- Less than 10 minute walk to OHSU & VA; 5 minute drive to downtown
- Large deck with great Mt Hood and River views; large backyard
- One car detached garage; street parking with City of Portland permit (ample street parking)
- Central heating & air conditioning; modern appliances with dishwasher
- Hardwood floors on main level, carpeting in upstairs
- Large basement storage room
- Laundry in basement (washer/dryer provided & shared with tenants in ADU)
No more than 2 pets, no cats
No pets less than 12 months old
No pets owned for less than 12 months
No birds, aquariums, rabbits or gerbils,
- $45 pet rent per month for 1 pet
- $70 pet rent per month for 2 pets
If you decide to complete an application, there is a $50 per adult application fee that is non-refundable. Anyone 18 years or above who will be residing at the property must apply. We will (1) check your credit report; (2) check for any past evictions; (3) verify your employment, if applicable; (4) verify personal income; (5) verify your previous landlord references; (6) perform a criminal background screening. Credit scores below 500, eviction history, bad rental history, recent or drug/violence related felonies are not likely to be approved. Verified untruthful information on your rental application is cause for automatic denial.
Dogs ok up to 25 lbs
Real Property Management Solutions
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 26338442 portland