Candidate should possess a Master’s degree with at least 7 years additional experience in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with RTL design and development for use in FPGAs or ASICs
- 3 years of experience in R&D
- Demonstrated leadership in selecting, building, developing, and retaining strong problem solving and innovative teams.
- Proven success in leading complex, cross-organizational teams to deliver business results
- Proven interpersonal skills resulting in resolving complex organizational and personnel challenges
- Strong communication skills written and verbal with ability to influence cross group technical stakeholders
- Self-starter, who has a demonstrated ability to make key decisions and create product and division strategies
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1203871/Hardware-Engineering-Manager/
• Post ID: 18406258 portland