- Masters in Computer Science or a related discipline with around 25 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong experience with architecting and building enterprise scalable software systems
- Recent hands-on engineering experience and ability to jump into implementation as needed
- Knowledge of / experience working with memory-based AI systems
- Strong ability to be productive in ambiguous environments
- Excellent technical communication skills to express complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Strong engineering discipline
- Strong mentoring skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Ability to write optimized code in multiple languages
- Experience and knowledge of the latest in Open Source technologies
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1334047/Senior-Software-Engineer/
• Post ID: 23396582 portland