The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Must be a good team player and problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion to learn and grow
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or Software Engineering Major
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Prior work or project experience in developing or testing enterprise business applications
- Experience with Microsoft Tools - MS Test Manager, MS Visual Studio, MS TFS, MS VSTS
- Experience with MS SQL Server, WPF,MVC, ASP.NET
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1339281/Software-Engineering-Intern/
• Post ID: 22931002 portland