Stability meets Agility.
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Globals solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Software Launch Manager - The successful applicantwill have 3+yrs experience in a technical Project Manager role within a software environment. This is not an entry-level role.
The Software Project Manager (Launch Manager)is responsible for product delivery Initiatives that have cross functional responsibility. They are accountable for the definition, planning and execution of CDK Global North America designated product delivery projects. This position works in cooperation with the Senior Leadership, Product management, Development, Release, Finance, Legal, Sales, Services and Marketing groups to coordinate all launch activities for effective delivery of products.
This provides support to multiple project teams simultaneously on multiple projects and works to ensure project goals and timelines are met for all projects in queue. This position requires excellent management skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to all levels of company management, both internal and external stakeholders. The Project Manager must work in a fast paced environment and be able to manage teams and projects with varied levels of technology and business focus. They take clear ownership of the projects they are assigned, and must be capable of presenting periodically to leadership as a knowledgeable and professional project manager and solutions facilitator. It is critical in this position you possess a strong ability to facilitate solutions to conflicting priorities and not only drive deliverables as directed by the business owner but be able to facilitate multiple stakeholders to identify risk issues to the business owner. As a Project Manager you will be required to drive the requirements of your business owner. You will facilitate and lead multiple teams and leverage requirements and feedback to communicate recommendations to the executives as needed.
Areas of responsibility:
4 year degree, in Business or Technology
- 3-5 years min of relevant Software Project Management Experience and knowledge and experience in multi-project team management
- Experience and knowledge of Standard Business operations, Process design, Finance and Enterprise Programs
- Strong facilitation skills with experience in conflict management and risk assessment
- Knowledge of agile framework and process
- Knowledge of Standard Project manager tools sets is required. (Visio, Word, Excel, MS project)
- Candidate must possess strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and have a positive calming presence in dealing with multiple stakeholders who may or may not share the same perspectives
- Leadership ability to Engage, mentor and be a calming presence in finding solutions to all project phases
- You must possess strong presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization
- Experience with portfolio management and the ability to concurrently manage a large number of projects and programs
- PMP certification is preferred but not required.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 23512657 portland