Corporate Services provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems and will require working on other disciplines. Work from drawings, schematics and other documentation. You will be conducting daily rounds and readings. You will be working closely with Engineering to establish total predictive maintenance procedures and cost models. Assignments are complex in nature. Work performed typically within broadly defined parameters.
- Possess at a Limited Journeyman Manufacturing Plant license with the State of Oregon with plus 3-5 years of Electrician experience or 6+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Being available to work 12h shifts; One Wednesday out of the two, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- General Journeyman Electrician License within the state of Oregon
- Extensive electrical experience in all aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems
- A working knowledge of facility equipment/systems, electronics, PLC, DDC, boiler, UPSs, Chiller, and facility management control systems, real-time data collection and instrumentation
- Familiarity with maintenance requirements of electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution up to 15kv, HVAC equipment, facility piping systems associated controls and instrumentation for basic facility equipment/systems
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports
- May provide guidance to lower level nonexempt employees, and design support to Engineering
- Knowledgeable in state of the art clean room Environments
- Ability to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take corrective action
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1232456/Electrical-Technician/
• Post ID: 19456583 portland