Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 2:46 PM
Primary Location: ((filter2))
Additional Locations: (n/a); US:DC:Washington; US:VA:Northern
About the role:
This RadiologyConsultant will have the opportunity to sell and promote company products within a defined geographic territory.This will be accomplished by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the companys products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in:depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which BSC products can best address their specific needs.
- Observes actual procedures in the lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant BSC personnel to establish price points that address specific customers needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Managing clinicialsthroughout cases and across differentterritories.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
What were looking for:
:8:10Years with BA;5:7 Years with MBA
:Minimum 2 years previous experience in medical device sales
:A four year degree with a background in sales and a proven track record of success will help in making this position a successful team approach to selling in the lab and OR to our physicians.
:Strong clinical, analytical and selling skills are a must in this position.
:Person should have a proven ability to take on a large number of accounts and travel within a 4 state area.
:Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration.
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 26470782 portland