Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:08 AM
Company Name:Duffy Kekel LLP
Benefits Offered 401K, Medical, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
The Estate Administration/Probate Paralegal is a skilled professional responsible for coordinating all aspects of the administration of probate estates and trusts. The Paralegal will model Duffy Kekel’s values of integrity, respect, quality, and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Prepare pleadings, correspondence and related documentation for probate matters, including annual accountings
· Prepare notices, reports, correspondence and related documentation for trust administration matters
· Research and assemble information for federal and state estate tax returns; prepare initial draft returns; coordinate all aspects of filing estate tax returns
· Maintain and actively manage calendar of reporting and filing deadlines for estate/trust administration and tax reporting process
· Manage estate and trust distribution process
· Special projects as assigned
Competencies of the successful candidate should include a strong comfort level working with numbers, spreadsheets and financial statements. Must be able to work independently to manage and execute projects in an efficient and timely manner, while managing competing priorities and tight deadlines. Excellent proofreading, written and oral communication skills are essential for success in this position.
Position is full-time, non-exempt/hourly with an hour lunch. We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community and professional reputation. We value our firm culture, which is friendly and respectful.
Reports to supervising attorney for each project assigned to paralegal.
To be considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Desiree Shestakofsky at email@example.com.
Company address: 111 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1500, Portland, OR 97204
• Location: Portland, Portland, OR
• Post ID: 23671597 portland