What you’ll be doing...
In the exciting world of IoT, connecting devices, hardware and other sensory objects to improve commercial drone operations is what Skyward is all about. This is a critical role to the functional and cultural well-being of the company. As the office manager and executive assistant, this role represents Skyward both internally and externally through interactions with employees, partners, and customers.
About the Job
- Manage and maintain executive schedules for one of the Co-Presidents and the Sales Leader, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Manage all expense reports for supported executives.
- Support scheduling for leadership team when time allows.
- Support team travel scheduling and logistics when time allows.
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies. Anticipate office needs, evaluate new office products, and place orders when necessary, while adhering to budget.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Manage building maintenance requests (i.e. space planning, janitorial and utilities management, etc.).
- Coordinating team meals - ordering, receiving and setting up team meals on site and making reservations for team meals off site.
- Greet visitors and determine access to appropriate parties.
- Assist with event and team meeting planning as requested.
- Assist as requested with interview scheduling, employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Assist and manage special projects as needed.
What we’re looking for...
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience
- Strong attention to detail and execution
- Clear, concise, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to haves:
- Office management and / or human resources support experience preferred
- Associate or BA degree preferred
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2409122-executive-assistant-and-office-manager
• Post ID: 25754477 portland