What you’ll be doing...
Provide maintenance and repair support to key infrastructure facilities within Verizon's network organization. Manage daily, monthly, semiannual, and annual maintenance schedules as well as vendor provided services.
- Perform maintenance on Verizon infrastructure.
- Perform and/or manage vendor repairs on all HVAC, Generators, Switchgear, UPSs, Fire Suppression, Lighting, Security, DC Switches, and AC Electrical systems.
- Ensure Verizon standards are implemented in everyday activities.
- Ensure Verizon continues to meet all OSHA, State and Federal Environmental Standards/Laws and Best Practices.
- Create new ways, as well as maintain Verizon's existing efforts to support carbon footprint reduction across the network.
- Maintain equipment used to support Verizon`s disaster relief efforts, such as generators, HVAC, both portable and stationary.
- Maintain Verizon`s Building Management Systems (CSI, TAC, JCI, Midwatch)
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, your team and the network.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relative work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience performing routine and preventative maintenance for multiple facilities in the areas of AC/DC power, UPSs, Fire Supression, Lighting, HVAC, Generators, Chillers.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7091545-senior-facilities-technician
• Post ID: 21159063 portland