Posted: Saturday, September 2, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name:Wise Choice Educational Solutions
Compensation$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time
We are a growing company and actively looking for a Marriage and Family Counselor to join our staff. We are privileged to work with biological, foster, and adoptive families plus all types of people who are seeking to grow. Therefore we are looking for a licensed counselor who is in the transformation business, compassionate and works well with a diverse population.
The Child & Family Therapist is primarily a community-based position. The therapist will provide individual and family therapy to children and their families; including some individual therapy for parents, mostly in the clients' homes. Therapist provides therapy plus some case management and consultation with PCP's, Parole/Probation, DHS Child Welfare, Self-Sufficiency programs, Drug and Alcohol providers, and other community partners.
Therapist must be missionally minded, like people, and enjoy diverse situations. You will never be bored! You could work part-time, but must be interested in client’s personal growth and your own growth.
• Must be licensed in the State of Oregon or able to do so with a LCSW, LPC or LMFT background. Able to pass a criminal background check.
• Some early evenings will be required.
• Ability to travel to families' homes and community services within the Portland Metro area required.
• Ability to write SOAP notes and diagnose clients with mental health needs and understand how to develop treatment plans well.
• Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred.
• Pay is 50,000 - 55,000 annually and grows with experience and excellent work ethic.
• Our goal is to provide great training with great clients and help you develop yourself professionally.
Wise Choice Educational Solutions is in the business of renewing lives by transforming minds. We are a multi-disciplinary team of professionals endeavoring to work so that children are nurtured, youth find optimism, adults feel empowered, and parents make healthy choices – which builds strong families. Come join our team by applying at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Location: Portland, Portland, OR
• Post ID: 21380848 portland