PTD Integration and Device Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research, defining the transistor architecture and developing the integrated process to realize these architectures. Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process. Participate in development of intellectual property. Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
Developing device architecture which meets technology performance, reliability and yield goals. Interfacing with process module and circuit design groups to understand requirements for the development of a high performance process technology.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or Physics or related field.
- Research or relevant job experience in semiconductor processing, device physics and electrical characterization techniques.
- Research experience with advanced transistor device structures and architectures including fabrication (e.g. lithography, etch, film deposition, cleans, chemical-mechanical planarization etc.).
- Expertise on characterizing the electrical performance of leading edge transistor devices including current-voltage, capacitance-voltage, high frequency characterization (ft, fmax), gate delay, etc. and performing device and circuit simulation to confirm analysis.
- Knowledge on future transistor device physics and process integration.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1468378/Device-and-Integration-Development-Engineer/
• Post ID: 25830122 portland