- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Test, validates modify, and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- BS/MS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in product development engineering
- Knowledge in high volume manufacturing environment Silicon process and Analog CKT's knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of power and thermal IPs is a plus
- Strong debug and data analysis skills JMP/excel
- Knowledge of ATE testers is desired
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1444650/Product-Development-Engineer/
• Post ID: 25213937 portland