In this position you will be responsible for researching and recommending specific systems, applications, data, or designs for Intel Architecture based solutions for customers in Telco, enterprise and Cloud segments.
The candidates is also expected to design, develop and analyze overall architectures/solutions to ensure that hardware, software and data architecture solutions meet performance, scalability, reliability and security needs of the customer.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products.
May work directly with companies that develop applications software, focuses on enabling and optimization of 3rd party software applications.
The candidate is expected to be working on state of art SDN/NFV domain and actively engaged in customer discussions, especially to make smart recommendations that meet the customer's goals and objectives, validating them as necessary through hands-on lab work.
Behavioral traits required for this position:
- Excellent communication with strong written, verbal and presentation skills with technical stakeholders.
- Team work.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- You must have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in:
- Building software solutions development and integration with following skills:
- C, Python, Java with Linux kernel and/or user space programming knowledge.
- SDN/NFV, Open Stack, Virtualization and Orchestration knowledge is a plus.
- Relevant experience in Software Integration, testing, benchmarking on IA solutions.
- Working knowledge of computer system architectures and HW/SW interface layers
- Good hardware understanding of Intel Architecture IA/processor concepts
- Excellent customer enabling skills and experience in customer solutions
- Telco, Networking, IoT, Cloud and Enterprise domain knowledge is desired.
- Experience in product management, software PLC and agile methodologies is desirable
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1401966/Solutions-Technology-Enabling-Engineer-Intern-conversion/
• Post ID: 24277862 portland