What you’ll be doing...
In this role, you will sell security solutions and services to "C" level executives. You have strong business acumen to develop, lead, and close sales opportunities to large enterprise accounts.
- Hunting within a set of accounts to identify opportunities to grow the accounts by adding Verizon security products and services.
- Identifying opportunities, positioning, and selling the full range of Verizon Security Services (Managed Security Services, Third Party SaaS, and Professional Security/Consulting Services).
- Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close.
- Identify all the key influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients.
- Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization.
- Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions.
- Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale.
- Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution.
- Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
- Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree plus two or more years of enterprise sales experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to build credibility and become a trusted advisor with accounts in assigned territory,
- Penetrated assigned territory to meet assigned bookings quotas.
- Skills and knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
- Strong writing skills, verbal communication skills, and presentation skills and have had proven success working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
- Travel may be required.
Being part of the Verizon Security Solutions team gives you an unparalleled opportunity to experience working with the best talent in the industry, being part of a team that is at the forefront solving serious cyber-crime, and gives you access to the very best in technology, thought leadership, and training.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2378653-security-sales-specialist
• Post ID: 25463537 portland