Come Intern at Intel in the Software and Services Group!
The job entails evaluating different candidate applications to identify the best examples showing differentiation on Intel's platforms from a performance, power, and usability perspective. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with a dynamic team that pulls together compelling demos to clearly showcase features of Intel's latest platforms.
- We create new usages and experiences and show Intel's competitive advantage on PCs and mobile devices.
- We collaborate with marketing, engineering, sales and development groups to make sure we have the best examples of software that makes hardware shine.
- Once we have created these experiences, we collaborate with different parts of the company and participate in trade shows to evangelize them.
- Strong technical and communication skills written and oral, as you will translate engineering specifications into customer benefits and be able to communicate these benefits effectively.
- Creative and disciplined
- Good listener, collaborator, and communicator
- Passion for tinkering with the latest gaming and media technology.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1429516/Technical-Marketing-Engineer-Intern/
• Post ID: 25213857 portland