Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 12:07 AM
Company Name:Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes
Compensation$12 to $16 Hourly
Employment Type Full-Time
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate hand and power tools, and heavy equipment to complete assigned tasks;
• Operate company trucks and trailers for transportation purposes;
• Semi-skilled tasks including but not limited to: landscape construction, building retaining walls, installing plants and irrigation, soil and sod preparation.
• Ideal candidate should have 1+ years with landscape construction
We offer an array of employee benefits, including:
• Competitive Hourly Pay, DOE
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus/profit sharing
• Vacation/Personal time off
• Paid sick time off
For more information call 503-740-7733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes:
Labor - Landscape Construction/Install
· Portland OR
Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscape is a leader in the design and installation of high end residential outdoor living areas in Oregon and Washington.
We are a unique company, out front, winning awards for our work in Residential landscape. At all times, we are doing our best to live up to our values and to serve our employees and customers.
Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes is on an impressive growth arc, and as a result, we are looking for Labor - Landscape Construction/Install for Portland Oregon branch landscape operations.
To learn more about Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes, visit www.northwestoutdoorliving.com.
• Location: Damascus, OR, Portland
• Post ID: 20502063 portland