The candidate will join CPLG and will be working on process & capability development, reporting & customer fulfillment management. Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Understand Intel supply chain data and needs in order to develop POC/Pilot solutions.
Perform necessary research, determine dependencies, and quantify the resources to complete project.
Understand how to solve problems objectively.
The candidate will also be responsible for the timely engagement of team members and the coordination of activities in support of the exploration, planning, development, and deployment phases of the new Program Life Cycle process.
Interface and collaborate with the users, the program team, and the technical development team.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Candidates must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain including order, customer and/ or logistics.
- Proven success in fast-paced programs and/or projects.
- Ability to understand business processes and system functionality to design improved business solutions.
- The ideal candidate is willing to become embedded within the team and understand the entire process.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, San Jose; US, California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1370896/Graduate-Intern-2018-Industrial-Engineering/
• Post ID: 23557072 portland