Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
This position will require a compressed workweek day schedule that will consist of three 12 hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week .
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections.
- Performing required preventative maintenance duties based on scheduled work plans and in accordance with documented procedures
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
- The candidate must possess a AA/AS degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology or Military service with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of work experience working with exhaust systems.
- The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Knowledge and previous experience with new equipment commissioning.
- Knowledge of how to use all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment used in the area.
- Experience in industrial heating, ventilation, compressors, boilers, chillers, and pumps.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
- Ability to participate as an emergency response team member.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1317885/Mechanical-Exhaust-Technician-Technical-Graduate/
• Post ID: 22270218 portland