Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/ or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- The candidate must be pursuing a PhD Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with a focus on one or more of RF, EM, IC fabrication, or mm Wave subjects
Minimum 6 + months experience in the following:
- One or more of the following simulation tools: HFSS, CST, ADS, or Matlab
- One or more of the following test and measurement equipment: Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power meters
- Knowledge with PCB design processes
- Prior experience with one or more advanced technology areas in 5G such as RF filters or mm Wave design at the component or system level
- Knowledge or prior experience in nano fabrication
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1465487/RF-and-mmWave-Engineering-Intern/
• Post ID: 25829957 portland